This is my bucket list of weddings I’d like to photograph. If your wedding is themed accordingly, contact me and I'll offer you an incentive if I can shoot your themed wedding.
- Great Gatsby/20th theme wedding
- Maori wedding with Haka
- Wizard of Oz
- Wedding during the week of Halloween (and where I can dress up too)
- Cosplay wedding/Super hero wedding (Wedding party/guests must be in costume (not just a superman shirt underneath a dress shirt)
- I’ll probably have nightmares but let’s add an American Horror Story themed wedding
- Disney princess theme / fairy tale (preferably soon after the American Horror Story theme)
- Alice in Wonderland
- A wedding at the Ruby (Nashville venue)
- Wedding transportation is a hot air balloon or Delorean (bonus if the Delorean really works)
- Old time carnival (with someone dressed as a carnie)
- Themed after my favorite TV shows: Star Trek, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead
- Live mariachi band
- Tim Burton
- Wedding ceremony in a forest (during the spring or summer)
- Wedding at a gun range (not just a backyard but an actual gun range)
- Traditional Japanese wedding
- Celtic wedding
- Weddings in the following places: Bay Area, California, St. Paul, MN, Chicago, Michigan, Puerto Rico
Discounts/incentives will vary from theme to theme (how epic it is).
If you have any other wedding theme ideas that are not in this list, let me know!